Connext functions as the interoperability protocol for Layer 2 Ethereum. Within this framework, users can seamlessly transmit transactions involving value or calldata across various chains and rollups. What sets Connext apart is its ability to achieve this without introducing new trust assumptions or relying on external validators.
As anticipated in our speculative airdrop analysis, Connext plans to distribute 100,000,000 NEXT tokens to its early platform adopters. Those individuals who have engaged in a minimum of five transfers, each with an average value of at least $15, and a cumulative volume surpassing $200, or who have contributed a minimum of $1,500 in liquidity to the Connext network for a minimum of one day, will be eligible for this airdrop.
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Access the Connext airdrop claim page.
- Establish a connection with your cryptocurrency wallet.
- If you meet the criteria, you will see the number of tokens available for you to claim once the claiming process commences.
- The token claiming process will commence on September 05, 2023, at 13:00 UTC.
- Individuals who have fulfilled the conditions of making at least five transfers, each with a value averaging $15, and a total transaction volume exceeding $200, or those who have provided a minimum of $1,500 in liquidity to the Connext network for at least one day, as of the snapshot date, are eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshot of eligible users was taken on August 01, 2023, at 00:00 UTC.
- Users who have satisfied additional qualifying criteria, as outlined on the airdrop details page, will receive extra tokens.
- Eligible users have the opportunity to claim their tokens until March 05, 2024, at 13:00 UTC.
- For more comprehensive insights into the airdrop, consult the Medium article linked here.